Annie “Gunshow” Dohack of Complete Human Performance has successfully trained over 140 individuals for military selection in several branches of the armed forces. Here, she shares her expertise on how to program for members of this special population, addressing their hybrid strength and endurance needs intelligently so they can pass tests and excel in the field.
In this episode, we discuss the following points:
- How did you come to start training military personnel?
- What are the most common goals that your military clients have?
- How do you start after someone has signed up?
- What are the primary principles for training military personnel?
- How do you assess client’s progress?
- Are there any differences in training between service branches?
Additional Things We Mention on the Show
The Hybrid Athlete by Alex Viada
If you enjoyed this show, please share this page on Facebook!
Latest posts by zerozenadmin (see all)
- CHP Coaches Answer YOUR Questions! (Part One) - March 2, 2017
- Mike Fecik | Build Week Of Training | 2.6 – 2.12 - February 24, 2017
- Swimming Efficiency: Successful Swimming in Less Time - February 22, 2017