Let me ask you a question: why do you lift weights?
Are you trying to get stronger?
Are you trying to gain muscle?
Are you trying to improve your general health and fitness?
If the main reason you lift weights is to gain muscle, rather than get stronger, then your training should be different.
In this podcast, JC Deen is going to teach you exactly how to create a workout program for gaining muscle. You’ll learn…
- What exercises to use for building muscle.
- How to sequence your exercises in each workout.
- What rep ranges to use.
- How long to rest between sets.
- How many sets to perform.
- How to measure your progress.
- How to change your training program if you hit a plateau.
Click the Player to Listen:
### Other Listening Options
[Click here to download the mp3](http://traffic.libsyn.com/impruvism/JC_Dean_Podcast_Final_Edit.mp3)
[Click here to subscribe via iTunes](https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/impruvism-radio/id615712147)
[Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)](http://feeds.feedburner.com/impruvismradio)
[Click here to listen to past episodes](http://evidencemag.com/category/podcast/)
[Click here to leave a review on iTunes](https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/impruvism-radio/id615712147)
> Did you enjoy this podcast? [Click here to check out my book, *Flexible Dieting](http://evidencemag.com/flexible-dieting-book)*. Want an even more in-depth education on how to lose weight, build muscle, and get stronger and healthier? [Join Evidence Mag Elite](http://evidencemag.com/elite) and get member’s-only reports and interviews.
Latest posts by Armi Legge (see all)
- Mental Training For Athletes - January 11, 2017
- Should Triathletes Use Knee Sleeves While Squatting? - August 31, 2016
- The First Month Always Sucks - August 23, 2016